Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wordful Wednesday...Dare I Say It...


I think winter might be over.


Mind you we are still on the weather roller coaster but our highs have been almost summer like and there doesn't appear to be frigid freezing temps in the near future.


The grass is greening up.



My daffodils are coming up.





The trees are budding up.

















People who we've not seen in the past 5 months are outside again. Kids are playing outside.


























The birds are singing.


Shorts have been dug out.


Sandals have been bought.



Life is grand.



I love spring.


























Goodbye Winter! Don't let the door hit ya.
For more Wordfulness visit Angie at 7 Clown Circus.


13 comments:

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

Gorgeous SPRING!!!! A magical WW to you!

tiarastantrums said...

yeah!! but we are far from shorts and sandals around here!!

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Gorgeous shots! I wish spring was here where I love. We have 3 feet of snow still.

Janet said...

Yay! Great pictures.

Nicole said...

Amen!!!! I am sooooo ready for spring.

Munchkins and Music said...

LUCKY!! :) Is is 10 degrees outside today...ahhhh the heat wave. Those pics of your family by on the sand are really cool by the way.

Munchkins and Music said...

Uh...I ment on the sand, not by on the sand, sorry! :)

Jenni said...

From your keyboard to God's ears...

Keri said...

Oh man, these pictures get me pumped up for spring. I so can't wait for the warmer weather. Great photos!

Anonymous said...

You summed it up perfectly here! Great photos!

Amanda said...

ohh I love spring too!!I was outside this evening looking at the little bits of green grass that we have.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh yes, I said goodbye to Winter a while back. But I'm in FL so I can't complain or people will hate me and I just wouldn't want that.

Thanks so much for coming by and saying hello last week!!!

Honey Mommy said...

Send some spring my way!