Friday, February 27, 2009

That Will Teach Her...

A little over a year ago we brought home an adorable little ball of fluff that was part Poodle and part Schnauzer. A Schnoodle, so my creative children named her Noodle. I would love to say she is well behaved and never causes any problems. But along with being a four legged paper shredder, a destroyer of plastic army men, and a stuffed animal hunter she is also a trash digger. She is just tall enough to stand on her hind legs and get her head in the trash can to look for discarded goodies. She knows this is bad because all we have to do is say her name and she tucks her tail and gives us that "I'm so sorry." look. But like children at her respected age she suffers from "I forgot mom said don't do this"itis. The other night after our long drive home from Kentucky I was making the kids a quick easy dinner of chicken nuggets and fries. After I get dinner in the oven I head upstairs to do some quick unpacking when suddenly I hear loud laughing and my husband telling me to come quick and grab my camera. Apparently Noodle was trying to get herself a little snack and she somehow managed to get the fry bag stuck on her head and she couldn't get it off. I did get it off her but not until I snapped a couple pictures.





PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Photobucket

17 comments:

Denise said...

LOL!!! Has she gotten into the trash since?

Mom said...

Priceless!
lol

Stefani said...

Oh My!!!! I just love it!!! Thats hilarious!!!!!!

Janet said...

LOL...silly Noodle.

tiarastantrums said...

silly dog!

Momisodes said...

ROFL!!! That is awesome :) Our dog got himself into a similar mess with our jack-o-lantern halloween candy bucket :D

Cathy said...

What a great picture! :-)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh I wanna smooch that pooch! That is so something our dog would do (yet not learn from either). SO CUTE.

Cupcake Dessert said...

LOL oh my... that is adorable!!! puppies are so sweet...

Jenni said...

LOL! And Noodle will be right back at it tomorrow!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

That is hilarious! The photo is definately priceless. :)

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

LMAO!!
That is too cute...but I bet ya that still didnt teach her a lesson! ;)

Cecily R said...

That is AWESOME!!!! I love that you grabbed the camera for that moment!

imbeingheldhostage said...

That wins! That is the best PSF today :-) You can't even say "poor Noodle" because it's so stinking funny.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That's super funny!

Holly said...

That photo is hysterical and made me laugh out loud for real! I used to have a dog who was a chronic trash digger, too, no matter what I did to discourage her.

Nishant said...

love it!!! Thats hilarious!!!!
Adsense Alternative